Strategic Framework for Availability and Safety of Blood Transfusion in Humanitarian Emergencies
In the implementation of the WHO EMRO Strategic Framework a third mission is planned from April 18-29, 2017 to Pakistan.
- To provide technical support in reviewing the WHO Assessment Tool for Blood Regulatory Systems data, and initiating the process of updating the blood regulatory system in Islamabad Central Territory and Balochistan, KPK, Sindh and Punjab provinces;
- To participate in the national consultation on blood regulatory system (for Provincial Blood Transfusion Authorities);
- To assist in setting-up technical support for strengthening the Blood Transfusion Authorities and blood transfusion services in Pakistan.
- Prof. Dr. Cees Th. Smit Sibinga, IQM Consulting
- Dr. Yetmgeta Eyayou Abdella, WHO EMRO