Teaching and Training
IQM Consulting assists in and provides education programmes at all levels of the transfusion organization (community oriented, core business and clinical interface, and management).
Important for sustainability is the principle of knowledge economy.
- training the teacher and trainer (ToT),
- leadership, stewardship and governance development (Transfusion Medicine Leadership e-course)
- PhD guidance and advice
- guidance and advice for apprentice training to develop knowledge-based skills and competence;
- interactive seminars and workshops, creating awareness and ownership, and developing human capacity;
All education programmes:
- are focused on knowledge and skills – competency and knowledge economy
- follow an agreed and tailor made curriculum
- are modular and follow specific interactive curricula to gain optimal outcomes and results
- result into a certificate and a report including a Plan of Action
- are evaluated regularly to secure effectiveness and sustainability
- are focused on human capacity building and networking